The Farver family has been growing lentils in northeastern Montana for decades. But in the past few years, the family decided to make some changes at Farver Farms, says Shauna Ferguson Farver. First up? Value-added...
Don't miss a post! Sign up to receive updates and new posts directly to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
- Foraging Pawpaws, Fruit Farming and Making Fruit Leather in Funk’s Grove
- Picking Pawpaws, Grounded by the Farm, Episode 323 Transcript
- Finding Environmental Common Ground: Dairy & Nature
- Dairy Sustainability, Grounded by the Farm, Episode 322 Transcript
- Growing Dates: Coachella’s Longest Running Jam Session