The Farver family has been growing lentils in northeastern Montana for decades. But in the past few years, the family decided to make some changes at Farver Farms, says Shauna Ferguson Farver. First up? Value-added...
Don't miss a post! Sign up to receive updates and new posts directly to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
- How One Family’s Home Place Showcases a Heritage of Hospitality
- Capturing Food Waste at the Farm & Providing Access to More Nutrition
- NC Startup Ripe Revival Impacting Food Waste & Hunger (Transcript ep 313)
- How a Sustainable Dairy Farm Upcycles Things to Produce Great Milk
- Getting to the Root of Enjoying & Growing Horseradish!